Pink To Be Square Pink To Be Square

Fucking great man...

Not only are you a great guitar player but a great flash animator too. Keep it up.

Metalcan responds:

Thanks a lot man! :)

Instant Messaging Man! Instant Messaging Man!

Yeah,

That's was awesome man. I've heard the audio part before on your audio page so it wasn't completly new to me but the animation was funny just the same... Good job.

Billy's Problem Billy's Problem

Haha...

Hahaha, that was awesome, If that was your first attempt, I can't wait to see your next one. I would have like to see it with better graphics but at least you got some half decent lip syncing in there and your a good voice actor so.... where's that five button?

Rickbass21 responds:

Thanks for the review and thanks for letting me put your song in there.

PHP basics PHP basics

Cool

Cool. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm just starting to learn PHP and I need more stuff like this.

Larsflash responds:

great! good luck with that :)!

Flash Gunner Flash Gunner

Nice!

I completely missed this. Wicked game man, Thanks for using my music although the production quality on it is terrible. Hope it didn't wreck your otherwise very cool game.

Nightmare Kingdom Nightmare Kingdom

Nice.

Nice game. I've finished it 5 times already and thanks for using my music...

As I Slither (cover) As I Slither (cover)

Fucking awesome cover there buddy. Glad to see you submitting again. \m/

Mudfucker (Instrumental) Mudfucker (Instrumental)

Killer fuckin' shit Badman. I've more than impressed with your new stuff. Keep it up. This one now has a permanent home on my iPod too.

Sad But True (Coverwank) Sad But True (Coverwank)

I love this one too. I've put it on my Ipod as well. The vocals are awesome and I love how you play it slightly different and your vocals are badass. Keep it up man and let me know when your band comes to Vancouver.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Dude, we would love to play in Van.