Pink To Be Square Pink To Be Square

Fucking great man...

Not only are you a great guitar player but a great flash animator too. Keep it up.

Metalcan responds:

Thanks a lot man! :)

Instant Messaging Man! Instant Messaging Man!

Yeah,

That's was awesome man. I've heard the audio part before on your audio page so it wasn't completly new to me but the animation was funny just the same... Good job.

Billy's Problem Billy's Problem

Haha...

Hahaha, that was awesome, If that was your first attempt, I can't wait to see your next one. I would have like to see it with better graphics but at least you got some half decent lip syncing in there and your a good voice actor so.... where's that five button?

Rickbass21 responds:

Thanks for the review and thanks for letting me put your song in there.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very creative

Totally deserves to be in the top 10. I was hoping the stick figures were gonna breakout of the flash interface they were stuck in and take out the animator or the viewers screen. You know, have them breakout of their prison... Anyways, it's very good. I liked it alot.

The Audition pt 2 The Audition pt 2

Wow

That was creepy as fuck... Loved it. The cat's head caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it.

RedHotPoker responds:

Thanks man. In part 3 expect lots more cats.

It was the world It was the world

Haha

I loved it. This one was really funny. The audio goes really well with the animation & it was quite funny.

RedHotPoker responds:

Thank you very much. Oh kind sir.

Selenium's Anger Selenium's Anger

Nice.

Just saw that you used my music. thanks alot! Nice flash & it was a novel idea to use the clock faces...

RedHotPoker responds:

Thanks your music is a insperation.

D2 duel: assa vs sorc D2 duel: assa vs sorc

Cool.

Thanks for using my music. I liked your flash. You can tell it took a long time. Not bad at all for your second long flash.

Z-Raziel responds:

you're welcome, thanks for making it :) and thanks for the positive review (first one so far) ^_^

ROGUE(BETA) ROGUE(BETA)

Not bad

Not bad for your second atempted... I liked the story. Sort of reminded me of an intro of a video game from the SNES. The music fits well too. ;-)

Can't wait to see the next one.